Even though I’m not much of a palette girl I was browsing for one the other day as I need something practical to take along in my purse instead of carrying half a pound of makeup with me every time I go out.
• Laura Mercier – One of my favorite choices, not because of the brand alone but because they have great colors that covers most my needs for makeup:
• BECCA – Lately they’ve been one of my favorite makeup’s as their palette looks good however it’s not the right shades for me.
• BENEFIT – This is a good choice, they have nice colors, case and prices.
• GUERLAIN – GUERLAIN doesn’t have everything I need, however the colors and case are so adorable and they make great products.
• Lancome – I really think I have a winner here. This palette covers my “inside the purse” makeup needs. I like the colors and the price is not that bad.